VIRITAS UAB is a rapidly evolving and developing company engaged in the production of metal structures. The company was founded in 2016 as a small partnership. Rapid progress and significant growth led to quick restructuring of the partnership into a Limited Liability Company in less than six months. VIRITAS specializes in the production of a wide range of metal structures with the primary focus on the quality of our products. By investing into high qualified personnel and equipment the company produces metal structures that meet the highest quality standards.
VIRITAS is entitled to produce metal building structural components of Execution Class 2 (EXC2) in accordance with the requirements of EN 1090-2:2018+A1.
Certified personnel and technology
- Welding personnel:
- IWE - certified welding engineer;
- Coordinator of welding works;
- Certified NDT personnel according to EN 9712 standard (VT-2, PT-2, UT-2);
- Welders are certified according to EN 9606-1.
- Welders certified by IIW (IPW, ITW).
- Welding methods:
- MIG/MAG- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding and Metal Active Gas (MAG) welding;
- MMA- Manual metal arc welding;
- TIG-Tungsten Inert Gas welding.
- Main materials used according to CEN ISO/TR 15608:
- 1.1 gr.- Low alloy, (y.s 275 N / mm2);
- 1.2 gr.- Low alloyed, (275 N / mm2 y.s 360 N / mm2);
- 8.1 gr.- Stainless steel (Austenitic steels, Ni 31% Cr ≤ 19%).
Gamyklos St. 8 (Salininkai), LT02210 Vilnius, LithuaniaPhone: +370 605 71555, +370 646 96755 E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours: Mo to Fri, 7:00 AM to 04:00 PM